Be a "V" Blogger!!
What are you waiting for??
A NEW BLOGGER EVERY MONTH FOR V-CUBE’S NEWSLETTER!!
V-Cube is inviting all V-Fans to take your mouse or camera in hand and write an article or make a video on V-Cube. It could be a cube review or a subject you choose.
Every one of you has your own point of view, experiences and special relationship with ‘V’ –to share with the V-Cube World.
Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- How you felt after your first solve.
- Your ‘V’ main stay and why.
- What it takes to become a speedcuber.
- Review of your favorite V-Cube
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for subjects that CONNECT with other V-Fans.
As cubers, you share many things in common and can talk for hours about why you like V-cubing, how it’s cool to be a cuber, what it feels like entering a competition, cubing blind, how long it took you to solve the ‘V-‘ 8 and a lot more. This is your opportunity to reach V-Fans around the world with your ideas/opinions as a V-Cuber, your collections and the V-range of cubes.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT: Your own space and signed article in V-Cube’s monthly Newsletter.
If you make a short video/the space is still yours with a short description of your video and LINK.
EVERY MONTH A NEW BLOGGER.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
SUBMIT AN ARTICLE: Write your article, sign it and put the country where you live under your signature. Fill out the email form below and attach ARTICLE in WORD.
SUBMIT A VIDEO: Introduce yourself at the beginning of the video and say where you live.
Fill out the email form below and attach FILE OR LINK.
MONTHLY BLOGGER SELECTION:
THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION!!! Every month the V-Team will select an article that best fits-in with the topics of the newsletter for that month.
This means that if your article/video is not selected one month, it might be selected for the next month’s issue.
- You can submit as many articles/videos as you like.
- If your article/video is selected, you will be directly contacted by V-Cube before the article is published.
- Don’t worry if you don’t write like Shakespeare, we’ll help you. Articles will be edited for good readability and to comply with the allotted space in the newsletter.
Tags: Social Media